This building was originally the Ayr New Church. It was built in 1807-10 by David Hamilton to accommodate the overspill from the Auld Kirk. It was rebuilt in 1900. The gateway at the front is a 20th century addition. The … Continue reading →
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.